Instant Oats Dosa is very delicious, simple to prepare and very healthy. Oats Dosa with shunti chutney/ginger chutney is an excellent combination.
Powdered Oats - 1 cup
Rice Flour - 1/2 cup
Urad dal powder - 1/4 cup
Finely Chopped Coriander leaves - a handful
Salt to taste
Pepper Powder - a pinch
Finely Chopped Curry Leaves - 2 strand
Jeera seeds - 1 tsp
Oil - 1 tsp
Finely Chopped green chillies or red chilly flakes
1. Transfer Powdered oats, rice flour, urad dal powder, pepper powder and salt to a mixing jar. Mix well.
2. Add sufficient water and make a thin batter.
3. Prepare seasoning/oggarane. Heat oil in a kadai. Add jeera seeds, on spluttering add chillies and curry leaves. Fry for a min.
4. Mix this with batter and add coriander leaves.
5. Heat the dosa tawa, take one laddle of batter and drizzle it from the corners and finishing off in the middle.
6. Cook till golden brown. Serve Oats Dosa with Shunti Chutney or any Chutney Powders.
tried this today...was crispy and tasty.