Pizza or Pasta just seems lonely without garlic bread and here is an easy to prepare homemade garlic bread. Garlic bread is just spreading butter mixture over the bread and heating in the oven. You can make it softy or toasty depending on your choice.
Sending this recipe to Srivalli's Snacks Mela
Bread: 1 loaf
Butter: 1/2 cup unsalted
Garlic pods: 3 - 4 smashed
Parsley: 1 tbsp
Pizza seasoning: 1 tsp
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Mix butter, smashed garlic pods, parsley, Pizza seasoning together in a small bowl.
3. Spread the above butter mixture over the bread slices and place one above the other.
4. Wrap the bread in aluminum foil. (Place the garlic bread in the centre of the foil and wrap it up) make sure that you seal the ends well.
5. Heat for 10 minutes in oven at 180C.
6. Turn it over, cook for a further 10 minutes and remove it from the oven.
Serve hot garlic bread.
Very tasty. thankx for bringing bakery to my house. my family
members liked very much. My breakfast was very smooth. happy time. bye
Must try this for a variation..
Looks perfect. I too make this in the MW. Very easy na..
I too need to give this recipe a try, I have heard it and even tasted it, but never tried it at home. Looks so awesome.