Here goes the recipe of this dish ...
2 cups of cut cauliflower (cut into small florets)
2 medium potatoes (cubed into bite sized pieces)
1/2 inch shredded ginger
2 bay leaves
1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
1 teaspoon mango powder (amchoor)
2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro (green coriander)
3 teaspoons coriander powder (dhania)
1/4 teaspoon turmeric
1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder
3 tablespoons water
3 tablespoons oil
Pinch of Asafetida (Hing)
1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds (jeera)
2 green chilies, sliced in long pieces
1. In a small bowl, mix the shredded ginger, coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric, and 3 tablespoons of water to make a paste.
2. Heat the oil in a pan. Add hing and cumin seeds to the oil after seeds crack add the bay leaves and green chilies and stir for a few seconds.
3. Later add the spice paste from step 1 and stir for a minute.
4. Add cauliflower florets, long sliced potatoes with skin , 2 tablespoons of water and salt. Mix well. Cover the pan and let it cook on medium heat for about 15 to 20 minutes until the vegetables are tender. Make sure to stir gently every 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Lastly, add the mango powder (amchoor) and fresh cilantro (green coriander). Mix everything and cover for a minute. Adjust the salt to your taste.